Scholarships available for MSc programs only.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships program will provide cover for full tuition fees and a grant for your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: 2 years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for MSc program.
- Applicants must come from a non-EU/EEA country.
- Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
Scholarships available for all students from a non-EU/EEA country.
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications, grades, etc.
How to Apply
All eligible applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship. No separate application is required.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is September 1, 2018.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Successful applicants will be contacted by the university shortly after they are offered a study place.
- You must apply for admission to the MSc program. No separate application is required for the scholarship. All eligible applicants will be automatically considered.
- This scholarship program is very competitive and based on your academic records and grades.
- Please note that this scholarship is only for students from a non-EU/EEA country.